Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Writing Inspiration: Changing Tastes

Men are wonderful beings.  I married the best one, I think.  In any case, they are nice creatures to admire.  What I find interesting is that my tastes have changed a bit over the years - that can be attributed to my aging, maybe. 

But what I would entertain as attractive these days would not be the same that I would have found attractive 15-20 years ago.  Let me give you some examples:

Attractive today:

Mr. Paulino Nunes - of Bitten (TV Show) Fame: 
Mr. Paulino Nunes of Bitten (TV Show) Fame.  A very nice looking man.
 

Mr. Mitch Pileggi.  Of so many great TV shows. 
 

Mr. Rory McCann - of A Game of Thrones fame.
 
 
 
But perhaps these men are so attractive because they remind me of the handsome fella I have at home:
^This tough guy climbing a caving ladder on a ship...
 

...who is also the one who is working hard to finish his second degree - the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment