Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pictorial Accompaniment to I Left My Heart in Old Town - Part One

I had the wonderful privilege to publish a romantic short story called I Left My Heart in Old Town for the wonderful Military Spouse Magazine.  What is the story about?  It is about a Navy wife, who with her young son, travels to the San Diego of the 1850's - Old Town to be precise.  What does she find there?  You'll have to read I Left My Heart in Old Town - Part One to find out!

But in any case, I had the pleasure of driving down to Old Town to take pictures of it - (as it is today, obviously).  Hopefully this will get your curiosity of my story, and of Old Town, too, going:


































Looks like great fun, doesn't it?  Be sure to visit the Old Town San Diego guide at Guide to Old Town San Diego for more information.  While you're at it, visit Military Spouse Magazine for more great stories about military life - and some good fiction, too!

Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment