Friday, February 7, 2014

Scenes From a Hike

So, I have this new tradition (with a friend of mine and fellow homeschooling parent) of taking a nice, vigorous walk every Wednesday morning.  It is a lot of fun.  You'll probably recognize the location from pictures in a previous blog post or two, but here are some more anyway:

A pink Cadillac in California, with palm trees in the background.  Classic!


Oh, hair.  You do what you want, don't you?
 



Hiking friend and I could not decide if this was a dead lizard or a dead frog.  I'm in the lizard camp myself.
 


Egret
 


I am not a pet person.  Not at all.  Nope.  I would rather have another human baby than have a pet.  That being said, look at this dog's pretty, fluffy, curly white HAIR!!!  Look at her perfect, pink tongue!!  Sigh.  Too much cuteness!
 

There's the pretty girl, again!
 

Oh, and 7/11.  I swear that one day I will write about all of the virtues of 7/11.  God Bless America.



So that was my walk.  There will be another one next week.  There will be pictures, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment