Friday, February 21, 2014

Going Outside for Some Fresh Air and Inspiration

My husband finished redoing our hall bath a few weeks ago.  However, the demo debris remained on our back deck for quite a while.  It was so visually unappealing that I avoided going outside.

But yesterday, we paid for someone to come and get our junk.  Now, we have peace in our backyard.  Now, I have my sunny reading spot back.

My neighbor's orange tree.  It smells divine.


The scream broke through the background sound that was the steady hum of cars that drove down the road behind my house.  Maybe...


Pretty purple flowers


Potato bug coming...


...and turning back.


He's gone.


I love the view of Cowle's Mountain and the conifer tree back there.


I love this yellow/butterscotch color.  Thankfully, the hubs does too.


A picture of the writer, reading, and taking a picture of herself.  


I love these built-ins.  The magazine is Old House Journal, April 2014 issue.  (What happened to March?!)


I like the spot were the two sides of our fence meet. 


Birds



Nice looking fellow.




I like this one - the picture and the bird.




It is glad to be back outside.  Especially here in Southern California.  I don't take for granted the wonderful weather we have here.  


Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment