Friday, February 7, 2014

Mea Culpa

I'll first post a picture of me being ashamed (which is why my eyes are covered) before I get into all of this.  (This is how embarrassed I am). 


Now, the reason for my shame... Two weeks ago, I attended a very educational Writer's Conference here in my hometown of San Diego.  It gave me ideas, motivation, a direction and even a plan.  Part one of the plan is to edit every single book I have out there.  Dear Lord.  Sigh.  Ouch.  I had no idea that I'd left entire chapters out.  I had no idea that I repeated chapter numbers! 

No wonder why I've had a bit of bad luck when it comes to reviews.  Also, I had links to my old website on there, which is not helpful at all.  I edited those. 

Now, I hope that my existing products (The Wolves books, at least (so far)) are more serious looking, because I do take this writing/editing/marketing/all-consuming business very seriously. 

In any case, thanks for keeping up with me on this ride!!


Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment