Saturday, February 22, 2014

Results of the Two-Day Free Promotion on Amazon

Thank God for Amazon.  The KDP program (I know that the "P" stands for program in KDP) resulted in some good numbers of downloads for my books.  Also, it was exciting to see what books were more popular than others.


  • Joppa Park:     381 total downloads
  • Summation of Love:     450 total downloads
  • Nice Shootin', Tex!     1,360 downloads 
  • The Song of the Sleeping Grass:    1,795 downloads

In the beginning, Nice Shootin', Tex! (my contemporary western/women's fiction/romance title) was the most popular of all.  But in America, folks downloaded more copies of The Song of the Sleeping Grass than anything else.

Nice Shootin', Tex! on Amazon

Overall, Nice Shootin', Tex! was the most popular overseas title (I'm including you in that, Canada).  (You too, Brazil)


But in America, The Song of the Sleeping Grass (my women's fiction/romance title) was the most popular one.
The Song of the Sleeping Grass on Amazon



Summation of Love (my suspense/women's fiction/crytpozoological one) was the third most popular.
Summation of Love on Amazon


My fourth most popular one was Joppa Park (my suspense/romance/women's fiction title).
Joppa Park on Amazon

This two day promotion was a revelation to me.  I will be using the KDP program some more.  Also, I am going to have to heed the demands of the overseas crowds - I will have to write another western!  I might even have an idea on what to write.


In any case, thanks for downloading my books and for telling your friends, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment