Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This Writer's Words - My New Newsletter

So, I rolled out a brand-new newsletter.  I am so thrilled!  I am ever so grateful to my friends and fans who have asked to receive it.  Here's a picture of what the first edition looks like:


I know; its a picture of my laptop screen, so it looks a bit gritty.  But if you want to see more, drop me a line at cyndiarmyers at gmail dot com.  < I hope that the spambots don't catch on to my email address. 

But what I will cover in my newsletter is what I am writing, what I am reading, and what my husband and son are reading, too.  My husband is actually much better read than I am.  (I've skipped most of "the classics".)  But I am trying to remedy that with my son.  For homeschool (I homeschool him, by the way), we are reading them.  So far, we've read Moby Dick (a kid's version).  What a beautiful and tragic tale!  When he gets a bit older, we will read all of the Harry Potter books together.  I cannot wait for that. 

Other things I will discuss will be what other writers are writing, what they are reading, what the bestsellers are (and my opinion on those), and also links to free books. 

So, I will keep you all posted as to what I am doing via this handy newsletter. 

Thanks again for reading!


Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment