Monday, January 13, 2014

Searching For Inspiration...

I like hiking.  I truly, completely enjoy it.  I look forward to one day hiking the Pacific Crest Trail as well as the Appalachian Trail straight through.  I am hoping to drag my husband and son on those hikes, too.

The introvert in me loves the quiet.  The writer in me loves the vistas and even the people I see there. 




Here is my "Pocket Jamie." 
 
 
 
The Pocket Jamie was a parting gift from the Outlander fan event of last weekend.  We were kindly asked to take pictures of him in odd places; after that, we are to upload them to various social media websites.  I think that I am going to continue playing along with that.
 
 
So, as far as writing inspiration is concerned, nothing jumped out at me.  Okay, not true; I'd accidently left the lid to my son's water bottle open and it then leaked onto my hoodie (which I draped around my waist as pictured above).  Maybe that will make for a good detail in a future book.
 
 
But, this is all for now. 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Cyndia Rios-Myers

 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment