Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello There!

And thank you for downloading my book!  I really hoped that you enjoyed Rescued by the Wolf - Book One of The Wolves.  I hope that you read the rest of the books in the series and that you enjoy them just as much. 

I'll tell you what I was thinking when I wrote the book, or what my inspiration was.  I wanted to know if I could write a women's fiction novel combined with a horror/paranormal one.  Do you think that I pulled it off?  I hope so. 

I love writing Women's Fiction.  I love it, love it, love it.  I love taking a section of a woman's life, dissecting the emotional aspects of it and then laying those out for all to see.  But I also think that werewolves are pretty darned cool.  There is something tortured about their souls; I love creating a venue where empathy can be created for them. 

Thanks again for downloading my book!

Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment