Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Wolves

Hi Folks!

I know it's been a while since I last updated this, so I thought that I would drop in to do so.

So...what have I been up to?  Writing, as always.  Right now, I am writing something in a very old school method - in a composition notebook - long hand!  Why?  Because it provides method of inspiration.  Sometimes a Microsoft Word doc looks...very plain and blank.  A composition notebook, however, has the black-and-white marbleized cover that evokes memories of the past.  Also, the way my ballpoint, blue ink Papermate pen sails over the paper gives me a sense of pleasure that tapping away on a keyboard does not. 



What else is new, is a new way of promoting my books.  It was a stroke of genius, if I do say so myself.  That has been exciting.

But back to the topic of this post.  "The Wolves."  People have been asking for more.  Unfortunately, Lana and Jorgen's story is told.  However, there might be two full length novels in the future, told through the voices of other characters in the series.  Lana and Jorgen will stay be a part of the story, but will not be the main focus.

Well, this is all for now.  But thanks for stopping by, and thanks for reading!


Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment