Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm Going There...And I'm Sorry!!!!

Where?  To KDP Select for ninety days. 

I wish that I didn't have to do this.  After all, I own a Nook myself and LOVE it.  However, Barnes and Noble is not offering the same sort of promotional opportunities that Amazon is.  While Smashwords is a boon to any writer, my free book trials there have not yielded many sales as far as my other titles are concerned.   It doesn't sit easy with me, though. 

As a writer, I owe it to myself to do my very best to promote my works.

So what title will I be taking off of everything else but Amazon?  Rescued by the Wolf: Book One of the Wolves.  For ninety entire days.  Yikes!!  It makes me nervous. 

But I do hope that you all understand.  It will be back...everywhere else (in ninety days).

Thanks for reading!

Cyndia Rios-Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment