Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello There (For Those Of You Have Read One of My Paperback Books - And Everyone Else Too)!

Hi There!

Chances are you read either The Song of the Sleeping Grass or Rescued by the Wolf: Book One of the Wolves.

Thank you so much for reading my book(s).  I hope that you enjoyed your time with either Becky/Robbie or Lana and her crew.  I hope that you'll read my either books (The Song of the Sleeping Grass is a stand alone book), or will read what happens to Lana in the following books in the series. 

I have to admit that I had forgotten how good it felt to hold an actual book in my hands.  To hold a book with my name on it?  That blew my mind. 

Because of that, I am going to work at getting the rest of my e-books onto paper form.  It will take a while to get there, but I am determined. 

Thanks again for giving me a shot!

Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment