Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thank You!!!

Thank you all for downloading Rescued by the Wolf, Book One of the Wolves and for telling your friends about it!  It means so much.

So enthralled was I by all of the purchases that I reread the book myself.  What did I find?  I'll tell you.

Yes, the book could use a bit of editing.  That aside, I LOVE that book.  I was enthralled by the story all over again.  I felt the pain of Lana's life, the companionship of her wolf, and her peace with which she accepted her new life, along with all of its perils. 

I hope that you liked it, too.  I hope that you believe that Lana, Jenny and Coyle were more ordinary than extraordinary and that you could relate to them.

In any case, keep reading the series.  I promise that it will have ups and downs, and lots of real life problems along with those of the paranormal.


Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment