Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Scenes From a Shopping Visit

With a ton of 20% off coupons in hand, I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  I was looking for curtains in the clearance section, and found some.  Happy Dance!!  I also saw this number there:



Oh, no.  Surely they would draw a line somewhere before shower curtains.  Right?


No, they do not.  Sigh.  Moving along to the next store...


Oh, Bill!  You rapscallion, you!  


The boy and stopped at the deli within the store for some tasty chocolate chip cookies and popcorn.  They did not disappoint.  While there, we looked at the healthy snack selections offered at said deli.  Apple chips, sweet potato chips, and granola bars were there for the taking.


But then I looked at a small section within the rack that appeared to be devoid of any offerings.  What healthy treat was missing from it's rack?  



Oh.  $1.00 Doritos chips.  Ah, well.  How can "Food Should Taste Good" Multigrain chips compete with Doritos anyway?  

Still, who am I to criticize?  I was there for the chips and popcorn anyway (but did drink bottled water).



.

No comments:

Post a Comment