Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Blacklist, You Are About to Lose Me

This is me, taking a hike.


But I don't want to do it.  I like the show's characters.  However, you need to stop thinking that you need to connect every single story line. Bad guy "flavor of the week" episodes are good on their own. Last week's episode - Quon Zang - had the wonderful potential to be creepy on it's own.The dead brides for dead grooms?  Creepy, yet enchanting.  However, Lizzy's search for her mom took too much screen time.  Who cares? Not me.

Get back to the stand alone stories. Get back to Red being scary for Red's sake, and not to hunt down a piece of hard drive or anything else like that.  You did great with getting Lizzy and Tom back together as she is at her most human when she is with him.

I'll be watching.  As long as it is interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment