Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Can't Stop Writing

I Really Want to Tell You This Story,

But I Can't Stop Writing It.  Sorry.  

I think that's the danger of writing good fiction.  You get sucked in by the world you create.  As a matter of fact, I am stuck in the middle of three stories that I cannot bring myself to end.  

One entails a human girl in a mermaid world. 

Another features a woman living in fairy.  

Another features a woman who has lived, loved, fought and died alongside her husband, while they hunted aliens together.  So stuck am I in that story that she is now living another existence from Heaven, and I'm telling that part of the story.  

They have to end. I know that they have to. But how do I do that?  How do I end a story that I don't want to end?  Some people might say that a series is the way to do that, but I don't think that always works.  

Still, I have to find a way to wean myself off of the fictional worlds I've made.  

I'll let you know when that happens.


Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment