Friday, October 25, 2013

Where I Write Other Things

Hi Folks!

I know that it has been a while since I lasted updated you all, so hello!

How have you been?  Have you been reading any good books lately?  I hope so!  I had a great time reading Chimes at Midnight (October Daye #7) by Seanan McGuire, The Last Word: A Spellman Novel by Lisa Lutz, and am still working on Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampire Series #8) by Chloe Neill; it is taking me a bit longer to get through Biting Bad, which is okay.  For that matter, I am still working on Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell; it is a great non-fiction title, but well, this girl needs fiction to keep the pages turning.

But I did write a couple of non-fiction pieces for Military Spouse Magazine (I love them).  I wrote a short horror story called: The Creep I Found in My Crawlspace.  That one was fun!  Here is the link to that: 

http://www.militaryspouse.com/articles/the-creep-i-found-in-my-crawlspace-(1)/

Here is non-fiction piece I wrote about the vulnerabilities that come with being a woman:

http://www.militaryspouse.com/articles/feeling-vulnerable-during-deployment/

I am thinking about doing the Nanowrimo this year.  I'll let you all know what I do!

In any case, thanks for stopping by!



Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment