Friday, April 26, 2013

Now Available! Razed by the Wolf - Book 7 (And Final) of The Wolves

I know.  I know, I know, I know.  It is about one month and two weeks overdue.   What was the hold up?  Well...I'll tell you what the holdup was.  I had an interesting case of Writer's Conflict.  It is kind of like Writer's Block, but different.  I had a lot of good stuff for the final novella, but did not know where to place it. 

So what did I do?  I referred to the old writing adage of "When in doubt, cut it out."  Every piece I had a doubt on, I got rid of.  What was left were the bones of the story - good, strong bones that delivered an ending that was long coming (and maybe predictable for a lot of readers). 

What was unexpected were the tying of loose ends of stories featuring ancillary characters of the story.  My heart was right there, in those stories. 

But back to my excitement.  Yay!!!!  The last novella of The Wolves is now available for purchase on Amazon and Smashwords (it should be available on Barnes and Noble sometime today). 

On Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Razed-Wolf-Seven-Wolves-ebook/dp/B00CJ0WMR8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1367011343&sr=8-2&keywords=cyndia+rios-myers

On Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/310059

Here is the cover art, one last time:


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment